- Abhyuday Global Village School – We are working with Abhyuday since July 2019. Together with the team of the school, we are identifying different priority areas and executing some ideas accordingly. These priority areas presently include:
- Capacity building of teachers through regular workshops and other interactions
- Using some tools and technologies to make the administration more effective and smooth
- Adopting some tools to create more efficient follow-up and monitoring systems
- Shri Bharwad Bahuddeshiya Samajkalyan Shikshan Sanstha – A nomad community that wants to build a school on their own for their children. We are working with the community to help them at all necessary levels:
- Mobilizing resources
- Preparing a plan for the school
- Training the teachers
- Developing content appropriate to the needs of the community
- Centre for People’s collective (CPC) – CPC is a not-for-profit company. CPC aims to bridge the gap between the people’s collectives and their political and social representatives at the grassroots through constant research and training.
- UPAY – We are actively working with UPAY since January 2018. We have engaged in the following activities during this period
- 6 fellows of ‘Learning Companions’ taught in 3 different centers of Upay. This helped to test and document more than 400 activities that can be used to create learning experiences for children to learn basic mathematics and language.
- 9 workshops with the volunteers of different UPAY centers for sharing ideas on how to create effective learning experiences in the mixed group learning spaces that Upay has
- Completed teachers’ handbooks for class 1 and 2 for Language and Mathematics.
- We are also proudly associated with some prestigious organizations working in Nagpur in the education sector